From headlight to tail pipe Ben’s Automotive has you covered! For over 25 years we’ve been fixing cars just like yours. Call Ben’s Automotive in Olympia today!
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Cooling System Service
Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
From minor maintenance to major repairs, our team of experienced mechanic is ready to serve your needs.
- Drive Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Fan Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Timing Belt Inspection or Replacement
- Heater Hose Inspection or Replacement
- Radiator Hose Inspection or Replacement
- English Flush and Fill Service : Flush your engine to protect it from damage and get rid of deposits that have built up over time.
- Brake Fluid Change
- Differential Fluid Change
- Power Steering Fluid Change
- Transmission Fluid & Filter
- Total Engine Replacement
- Engine Rebuild
- 15-Point Oil Change Service
- Battery Installation : Install a new battery.
- Filter Replacement : Replace the air filter in your vehicle.
- Check Engine Light Service : The Check Engine Light can indicate any number of problems with your engine.
- 30,000 Mile Maintenance : Adhere to your manafucaturer’s scheduled maintenance plan for 30k mileage.
- 60,000 Mile Maintenance : Adhere to your manafucaturer’s scheduled maintenance plan for 60k mileage.
- 90,000 Mile Maintenance : Adhere to your manafucaturer’s scheduled maintenance plan for 90k mileage.
- 100,000 Mile Maintenance : Adhere to your manafucaturer’s scheduled maintenance plan for 100k mileage.
- AC & Heating System
- Brake Services
- Diagnosis and Evaluation Services
- Axle / CV Joint Repair (FWD)
- Radiator Repair/Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Clutch Repair Service
- Four Wheel Drive Systems